Legal Aspects of Organ Donation & Transplantation
To equip the learner with the legal aspects of organ donation and transplantation in India
You will learnThe course will focus on the following:
- Laws and Regulations of Organ Donation and Transplantation in India
- Hospital Setting and Transplant Laws in India
- An overview of International Laws on Organ Donation and Transplantation
|This course is brought to you by an educational grant by|
TRANS ASIA CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
The entire course was very informative, and I gained good knowledge in this entire course. It is good to note that MOHAN foundation has provided the materials were fabulous, constructive, interesting, relevant, dynamically designed and it covers almost all aspects of organ and tissue donation and transplantation.
This program has been a wonderful experience and will help me immensely in my research work.
Course at a Glance
36 - 40 Hours (access will be given for three months)
Fee structure -
INR 1,000 (Indian candidates) / USD 25 (International candidates)
Who can take this course?
- Doctors/ medical practitioners
- Non-medical/ para medical and administrative staff in hospitals
- Other interested stakeholders (like NGOs, law students etc.)